Call Us : 98250 08613 | 9099923241

Products Description :

Industrial Pump in Ahmedabad | Industrial Pump in Gujarat

Crompton Greaves Ltd, started manufacturing pumps in 1964 with Electric Motors. The Company manufactures all types of pumps suitable for handling water, which are used in Agricultural, Domestic and Industrial Sectors. In the last 20 years, the company has undergone a dramatic transformation in the areas of product range and capacities.

Crompton Greaves has a wide range of pump sets for different applications. The Range covers.

Today nearly 80% of the pumps business of the company is through the sourcing of complete products throw dedicated plants and other manufacturing units and the rest 20% is through in-house manufacturing. The driving strengths of the company are focused marketing, customer focus, thrust on Quality and new product development, which has led the company to enjoy the status of the pumps market leadership in India in domestic sector.


Products Range:
  • Horizontal Multistage Pumps 
  • Vertical Multistage Pumps 
  • End Suction Pumps
  • Fire Fighting Pumps
  • Horizontal Split Case Pumps
  • Pressure Boosting System
Back To Product Pages